Sunday 4 December 2011

Cosy Woziness

The time has come.... To reveal... The much awaited arrival, of theeee... Wristwarmers! aka Wristeez ;)


£10 for a pair of these fanciful beauties. Lovely Jubley (more can be found in this blog post and my website!)

I really do hope you guys like these - they are my favourite thing so far... I for sure will have a pair or two handy at all times! (see what I did there? ..Handy..?! hmmm, never mind)

I've been posting all morning on my facebook page and my website, it's all so much work, and so much fun - time consuming, but what work isn't?! Perhaps a watch maker doesn't have that problem ;)
...I'm just full of hilarity today, aren't I?!

Anyway, I will be back with some more hilariousness and hopefully let you in on a few 'behind the scenes' juicy bits! How exciting! But FIRST, one must iron ones clothing, feed oneself and use my mental energies on something productive and intellectual - such as reading, my favourite hobby, besides hooking up with some yarn.. HA!! crochet hook!... yarn... get it? (oh, the jokes just keep coming!).
Tara for now my poppets xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback and comments welcome!