Wednesday 14 December 2011

Little update

Good evening my Poppets.
It's been a while since I wrote anything, been busy doing my thing. I got an order for a 4 peice set! Bonnet, cardigan, mittens and booties!
I'll show you the booties first as these are new in my range




Aside of these beauties I made an awesomely cute cardigan that even I would wear if it was big enough (I could make one but it would take far too long, and I'm lazy like that)...

 For some reason I can't load the picture of the cardigan so maybe I will post it up another time!
Either way, I sent pictures to the client who loved it, and I promised to send it out if I recieved payment before 5pm (post office closure time).. so I piled on my gear (Wristeez and all) and rushed down in the icey drizzle to post it! Hope she likes it!! I spent most of Monday night making, unravelling, remaking and re-unravelling the cardigan to make it just right.

Anyway, that's all for now, got some other orders to make! (I hope I don't get arthritis from the constant wrist flicking action of crochet.. it's all in the wrist... actually, my fingers do  TWANG from time to time)... 
Take care my poppets and I'm here if you need anything! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback and comments welcome!