Sunday 11 December 2011

Warm bits n bobs

Good afternoon my Poppets!

I had been busy over the last few days, making some orders, thinking up new ideas, and yesterday I visited some friends of mine who I hadn't see in 6years! Oh how time flies! I was served chocolate brownies - like AWESOME brownies. The best part is, (as my friends are so wonderful!!!) I ate three at her house and she gave me a HUGE stack to take home!! I already had one last night - midnight snack ;)

Anyway, my latest invention, as requested by a new customer was some legwarmers for her little girl - here is the completed item!

Warm little leggies £15


Since the client bought a couple of things I gave her discount (as is my custom) so all in all, I think it was a pretty good deal :) A happy customer is  life long customer!
I will post some more pictures of interesting things I am doing with my time, and you may just get a chance to see the brownies (if they haven't already been devoured by the)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback and comments welcome!