Friday 2 December 2011

My evolution

Good morning!
So it all started when my aunt was visiting. Being a grandma and all, crochet was something of a routine activity... To pass the time she would crochet things for her family and neighbours and so decided she wanted to teach me! Me, being the overly zealous person that I am, began 'youtubing' and eventually taught myself...

It has since evolved from wonky looking shapes to the teeny, tiny little beauties (if I say so myself!) that I make and sell today.

I have a not so professional website:
http://rosebudboutique.webs.com/

...that I hope you will excuse but also enjoy looking through.

I have, over time, accumalated an extra-ordinary amount of yarn and other little bits and bobs ideal for this craft - most of which I STOLE from my sister* and also bought from 'value stores'** and also online.

Here are some more pics of a few things I have made recently that I thought you might like to see.







*(I use the word stole for added dramatic effect - I did actually obtain consent to rummage and utilize all of her amazing stash of STUFF)
**(A more decadant way of saying 'Cheapo Pound Shops')

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback and comments welcome!