Sunday 4 December 2011

~Some more New Items~

Good morning world!
'Tis 11am! I woke up early/earlier this morning as I was excited to take some more pictures of a few of the things I had been working on last night - as I sat their aggressively crochet-ing, taking out my excitement and passion on my hook and yarn (imagine that if you will...)!
The lighting is always better in the morning to take pictures, the wonderful morning light streams in through the French windows allowing me to take some well lit pictures of my treasured production line.
Without further ado, I present to you. just some new colours of my brooches!

Brooches come in this cute little gift bag!







Previously made brooches/hijab pins



Pictures can also be seen on my Facebook page!
Brooches are £3.50 each (including UK P&P) - which is a bargain considering you can chose your own colours n all that! ;) Good stuff I say!

Just to let you know, I will be taking some more pictures of a new invention of mine (to my world anyway).. something I have been wanting to use myself for a very long time, and it wasn't until I could no longer forbear the chill I felt whilst using the computer (the things I do for you people ;) ) did I take the initiative to get to business!

Watch this space my fellow cyber crochet/useful accessory fanatics for some well thought out items.
And don't forget to drink plenty of water and eat your greens! ...my useful advise for this morning
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback and comments welcome!