Thursday 22 December 2011

Customised Items!!

Hello my Poppets
My house smells of onions, garlic and other tastinesses. My sis is making some Malaysian curry.. YUM! If it wasn't for the huge fishfinger sandwich I had for breakfast, I'd probably be picking at different bits and bobs in the kitchen. My OTHER sis is munching in my ear eating popcorn haha... Again, if it wasn't for the fishfingers I'd tuck into the salty sweetness - no problem!

Anyway, I want to share with you a few of the items I have made recently on request.
I am now taking orders for customised Wristeez (Tis the season after all!), and here are a couple of examples!

Customised Wristeez are £13 (free UK P&P woo!)

I've also been making customised items such as leg warmers for little girlies! Here is a pic of the legwarmers I made for a 3 year old:




If you'd like to make an order, let me know.
You can visit my website, my facebook page or just leave a comment here on my blog!
I'm sorting out some items for a SALE too! So check back very soon!!
Taraa my Poppets

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback and comments welcome!