Wednesday 7 December 2011

Tis the season to be cosy! Fa la la la laaaa... etc etc

The pictures have finally arrived! Hooray!
I do hope you like these saucy individuals, they are perfectly cosy and the colours, well, they are just beautiful! To buy a pair, check the 'Ordering and Prices' tab above.
Slate Grey

Aubergine

Maroon
I can't actually decide which colour I like best! I'll just have to wear them all!
My Dad was kind enough to take these pictures for me - it's usually my Artsy Craftsy older sister but she's busy 'n' ting, checking lunchboxes and explaining maths rules she has only come to fully understand herself today lol. Shout out to Clara! Thanks Daddy, appreciate it. (A mans technical intuition helps on occasions like these).
I shall be off to my website now and add pictures there too, incase you didn't know MY WEBSITE

I will be back at some point to share some more wonderful, I would say 'creations', but only the Creator creates... I guess I'll stick with, 'designs' for now! Speak to you soon my darling poppets! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback and comments welcome!