Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tidy up time

Greetings poppets,
It's gone 1am and I am up drinking fruit tea and munching (I am some what nocturnal) and decided to post a blog entry.
So I read another brilliant blog about homeschooling, click here to check it out, and it mentioned Treasure Island. Of all the hundreds of books I have read, Treasure Island isn't one of them! I did listen to it at school, one of my teachers would read a chapter or two before 'home time', but I think I was a little bewildered by the language and lost interest. Anyway I ventured to the library yesterday and began my journey with Jim and his pals.
WARNING: 'tis not the best book to read before bed (speaking from experience). The suspense and adventure will make your belly churn and prevent you from sleep.. (hence the late night blogging).

Anyway, besides that I have been making lots of Wristeez, which will soon be available for our fellow Martians (us Venetians come first in line)... and today, I was sorting through some of my yarn stuffs...
This is just the beginning of my tidy-up...
That's just HALF of it ^^, most of it was still in bags and boxes! Anyway, most importantly, as I began sorting through my things, a little Suasage Baby climbed into a basket...

The sheer cute naughtiness of it all baffles me! 
I had to stop in my tracks and observe her unbelievably, inconsiderate cuteness. I do have to ask you to excuse her somewhat stoned expression - she was asleep when I decided to disturb her and start the photo shoot. This is Nooni by the way, I'll get Freckles to do some modelling for you soon...

Pictures of my recent items are on their way! Just been busy battling pirates and all with my mate Jim Hawkins... You know how it is :)

Speak to you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback and comments welcome!