Thursday 8 December 2011

Tis a Cold Winter's Day

Good afternoon my poppets,
I hope you're doing well this fine winters day.
I am pleased to announce to you all that I have now got some black Wristeez in stock.


Aren't they just marvellous! You can buy a pair from me buy clicking the tab up top, 'Ordering and Prices' or check out my webtsite for more bits and bobs.
One of my friends has asked me to make her some leg warmers for her little girl. I am SO excited! The colour black and pink are on the radar, to which I shall show you my collection:


I don't actually think this is the whole range of pinks that I have, but there you have it! The legwarmers will be made to match her coat, which is superly duperly cute too, and yes, it's black and pink!
 I am also making some Wristeez for men now too, so watch this space and  I'll share with you my progress
xx

1 comment:

  1. Aslamu alaikum
    what is the name of the stitch you use for these wrist warmers?

    ReplyDelete

All feedback and comments welcome!